Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Do you believe in the flat Earth ?

Favorite Answer

anybody who does is a failure lol

Its 2020.

We are living on a globe, which is floating in space thanks to the Suns gravity which keeps us in orbit around the sun.

Anybody who thinks the earth is a flat disc or anything but something akin to an oblate spheroid is ignorant to facts or unable to comprehend them. 

a fecking saucer thats moving at high velocity 'upwards' for eternity ?  this is what causes things to fall down on us ?

the dumbest one was hearing someone tell me the earth is actually a semi globe, cut down the middle and turned on its flat surface So that we reside on a dome.  This dome in turn has a shield of some sort around it : ))

REALLY ? : ))

No. The earth not flat, you can see on the outer space, the earth and another planets are not flat.

No lol the world is around but if it was flat i would push off the people i didn't like lol

Hell no.....................

How can something flat rotate on its axis?  I think it's round.  However, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

No, everything would just slide out into space. Like the old tablecloth trick.

LOL, No I don't my friend.

Of course or the sea would fall off.Most of the earth’s surface is water and it is all still there.In fact there is more of it if you believe the climate doomsters

Yes, some parts of the Earth I walk on 

Nope................................

No I believe the Earth is round, just as it is.