Are striaght white males the ultimate victims of sexism / racism / sexual orientation discrimination etc... ?

If by "ultimate" your mean that straight white males are the last people who would be victims of sexism, racism, and sexual orientation discrimination.

• Foofa

Until they’re being lynched, raped and fired from employment just for being what they are they’ve got a lot of catching up to do in the victim hood department.

Speaking as som1 who is apart

of that group I'd truly say I've never flt

like I was treated wors for othr than

bė'n wėåk!

.............................................................................

These days, absolutely

Sometimes, but not as frequently as you think. The worst job discrimination is based on age, and anyone over 50 knows how prejudiced employers are in regards to age.

Historically, definitely not. In 2020, absolutely yes. 

The ultimate victims? No, we aren't. However, there is an irrational bias against us that has been growing in recent years. Even if you completely disagree that a white male can be a victim, you can't logically deny the growing bias.