Are striaght white males the ultimate victims of sexism / racism / sexual orientation discrimination etc... ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If by "ultimate" your mean that straight white males are the last people who would be victims of sexism, racism, and sexual orientation discrimination.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Until they’re being lynched, raped and fired from employment just for being what they are they’ve got a lot of catching up to do in the victim hood department.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ian
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

It's actually amazing more people didn't convert, given the lack of lifestyle changes required. That's my perspective as an agnostic, many things about the Ottoman empire sucked, but it as usual being straight, male and white was a privilage.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Speaking as som1 who is apart

of that group I'd truly say I've never flt

like I was treated wors for othr than

bė'n wėåk!

.............................................................................

• 1 month ago

These days, absolutely

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sometimes, but not as frequently as you think. The worst job discrimination is based on age, and anyone over 50 knows how prejudiced employers are in regards to age.

• Ian
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Actually the worst prejudice is on height. Short men have it really tough (ref. Malcolm Gladwell "Blink")

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Historically, definitely not. In 2020, absolutely yes. 

• 1 month ago

The ultimate victims? No, we aren't. However, there is an irrational bias against us that has been growing in recent years. Even if you completely disagree that a white male can be a victim, you can't logically deny the growing bias.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.