Anonymous

Forgot to send the last quarter of a bottle of antibiotics for my daughter while I worked away for a week, should I give the rest now or not?

Was for tonsilltis but that's gone now

A week? I'd leave it, then. She may appear recovered but be prepared the condition may return at some point. 

No.................

How would you people go through your life if you did not have YA?  You can't seem to make even the simplest decision on your own.  Crazy.

Hey Shai, because they are too pathetic to lay off.  You must be one of the losers.  I feel sorry for you.  Get a life.

• Shannon1 month agoReport

Anon, you little ***** *****. Since you're on here, you must be one of us losers. And on here as anonymous, you punk *****. Trolls to leave mean comments ANONYMOUSLY. What a meaningless, pitiful life you live! If I see you you're gonna get ***** slapped and kicked in your *****, you little *****.

• Marc

No. If you didnt give her for a week, dont start again. THats how bacteria become resistant to antibiotics. Throw it away

• Eva

If she's been off them for a week and is fine, don't give them to her. Giving antibiotics when they're not needed causes antibiotic resistance. That said, you are supposed to give the full course to make sure all the bugs are gone. If you only kill some of them, it makes the others more resistant to the antibiotic the next time it is given.