Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are Aquarius and Sagittarius, the only signs that doesn't hate Geminis?

It sucks being Gemini. Our two men are always thinking at the same time, always *****, masculine, unemotional and manipulating. How could anyone like Gemini if Trump is one of us? 😞 No one likes Gemini... because 2 men are always confused. Aquarius are our friends because they are one man with a bucket of water and...and our two men help them carry their bucket. Sagittarius is one man half horse and they let our two men ride their horse part of em. But, everyone likes Aquarius and especially Sagittarius!!!

Aquarius females behave nice and cuddly and cosy up then they moan behind your back i make them uncomfortable well why cosy up to me

Gemini's shouldn't even claim trump lol. You have other Geminis to be proud of like tupac , Lisa left eye lopez , kendrick lamar , kanye ( when he wasn't insane) , biggie iggie smalls etc . Geminis are some of the most intelligent and creative people out there i guess some people are threatened by how outspoken geminis are . I like geminis because we bounce ideas off each other and can go on talking for ours I'm a aquarius you can say anything to me I'm just like "i understand completely" lol . You really aren't the most hated sign it's actually scorpio for some reason . People run for the hills if you tell them you're a scorpio. 

You’re using astrology in the proper way. For making excuses.

• Snoopy

Trump is an idiot it has nothing to do with his zodiac... lol. 

I'm sure you have had dictators in all signs. Let's take Margaret Thatcher I bet that was not a Gemini and much much much worse than Trump and even more idiotic and upsetting to hear speak.  

Let's focus on positive role models who are clever too :). 

Lol  

Why do Aquarius go out of their way to seek praise and acceptance? It’s very strange

Y'know, everything starts to make sense when you recognize that astrology is a load of Rhinoceros $hit...

• Snoopy
      1 month agoReport

Astrologers lie their asses off.