Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

My father is black, but my skin is white like Adriana Lima, can I consider myself white?

NO your a darkie, your considered a BLACK by law.... and by nature.. after all.. why would you want to be a white... we are all racist and hate blacks and browns and everyone else... JUST ASK THE BLACK DEMOCRITS.... ... 

You can consider yourself anything you want to but since you have a black father his features will be the dominant ones when you grow up. Black father/white mother, his darker features will win out whereas a white father/black mother will produce a lighter skinned person

• D50

Lots of people with skin and breeding like yours pass for white. If you want to, do it. If you have a ghetto name, you'll need to choose a new one.

You can consider yourself to be a mulatto, assuming you also have white ancestry. You might wish to explore this through DNA testing. I have no idea who Adriana Lima is.

• Derrick1 month agoReport

all u inferior deribatives along wit the asker will be put to death!!!

You can consider yourself anything you like. It's a personal choice. I'm sure you're a beautiful person

So what i am light skinned and a lot of my family is black skinned. What is the big deal?

Your genetics are inferior with your crackers skin 

Only on Sundays

• Robin

whatever you like, why are people obsessed with labels

I'm pretty sure your father is the postman.

• Derrick1 month agoReport

Im pretty sure id smk ur teeth out

Your mixed not white