Elliot asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Can I Switch From IM injections to SubQ? (Testosterone) ?

So I've been doing IM injections for the past four weeks, but then I had help. I was looking online, and quite a few people were doing subQ. Could I suddenly switch or no?  (I'm on my own now, and I don't think I can do it with the much larger needle, that's why I'm asking) 

Girls don’t like uncircumcised guys cause foreskin is ugly and stinky.

• ron h

only your doctor can give you a valid answer.  I'm a man (born with my own set of nuts) who does insulin shots, so I've got enough experience to understand why you'd ask.  But I'm a man who is not your doctor.

Man up! Realizing that I have the courage to jab a 1.5" needle into my thigh makes up some for realizing that I can no longer produce much testosterone. 

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

A 1.5 inch needle.  Holy sh1t!  I use a "pen" with a 4 mm needle to inject insulin into fat and I hate that.   If you were born with your own set of nuts,that are not working right, and you use 1.5 inch needle you're a  tougher man than me.  (There are plenty of men tougher than me).