Why do my feet slip out of my high heels?

I wear the correct size but my feet will slide out of my high heels and I'm not sure why this happens but it never happens when I wear heels with straps. Is there anyway that I can prevent this?.

• Speed
    Favorite Answer

Savannah, a high heel forces the foot to slip forward in the shoe as far as it can, which means that then there's too much room around the heel and you can walk right out of your own shoes. (And who among us has not?)

You can buy shaped pads that stick to the inside of the heel to make the shoe a little tighter there. They help some, but they don't completely solve the problem.

When you add a strap, the foot can't slide as far forward and/or you can't step out of the shoe body even if the heel gets loose.

I don't even buy pumps any more unless the heel's really low. I look for styles with straps or other detailing to keep the damned shoe on my foot.

• Savannah
      1 month agoReport

Thank you, I'll just start wearing high heels with straps .

It could be that you have a narrow heel.  I believe there is a type of shoe product, which is a U-shape cushion or fabric with adhesive backing, which you just insert on the inside of your shoe.  This should help prevent the shoes sliding off.  

• Savannah
      1 month agoReport

Thank you :)

your shoes are too big

This can be prevented by wearing high heels with straps.

• Savannah
      1 month agoReport

Thanks, I'll just buy heels with straps 

• Jim

Use some superglue.