What is your opinion on the controveristy of the leadership of the Grammys?

i feel

Grammys issues for the CEO I bet it is because she was making it more modern. Liberal n today's politics n the liberal media are not happy with. Well as long as I known Grammys they have always respecting the true music like in country n gospel which liberals hates. I rather keep the traditions of what true sound is than politics n elitist be involved. So I am extremely happy about that!!!!

Favorite Answer

Psst... Woody Guthrie was considered a country artist. Brandi Carlile IS a country artist. So is Buffy Sainte-Marie. Hank Jr wrote a ecological song "Kiss Mother Nature Goodbye". I think that your assumption that liberals hate country is wrong.

BTW, Rev. King, Rev. Cecil Williams and Rev. Al Sharpton all like(d) gospel.

• barbara1 month agoReport

thx for the laugh idiot

I could not possibly care less.

Don't even worry about it.  Focus on getting an education.  Even the basics like spelling and grammar would be great.  We will deal with the Grammy's - This is not really any of your concern or your business.