Lia asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 months ago

What should I do? ?

So back in November, I went over to my Grandma's/Aunt's (let's call her C)  house and my other aunt came over ( let's call her T)  and I had a beer with her. One beer. ( Keep in mind I'm underage.) So in the morning, my aunt C found out that I had a beer and she threw a fit. 

We ended up having a huge argument, but we all agreed not to tell my mother because she wouldn't want me to come back for a visit. 

Well, I told my mom about it and she didn't care about the beer. But for some reason, I told her that I told aunt C to **** off during the argument ( which I didn't) and that she went and cried in the washroom. Both were lies. 

I almost never lie, so I'm not sure why I did. But it doesn't matter. Tomorrow my mother, my brother and I are going over there to celebrate my grandma's birthday. I'm worried that my mom is going to say something about me telling Aunt C to **** off ( I didn't.) 

So like I could just say nothing and run the risk of my mom talking to them about something that I didn't say, or I could make my mom promise not to say anything to them. 

What do you think? Please help ASAP, we're going to her birthday TOMOROW! 

just tell your mom it wasnt true what you said

Own it. You made a mistake, so be 100% to reality. Do not address any other bickering just be honest and accept the outcome. It sounds like your aunts have their own agenda. I'd rather see you with your parent's trust.