Genius asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Ways of being...?

What is the most popular belief system to believe in?

What are healthy everyday thoughts?

What is the best most common emotion to carry through out the day?

What are the terms in which I can allow myself to feel safe?

Is being disabled a bad thing? Physical and mental but only mental because I am imaginative not dangerous or negative in anyway.

How often should you shower and do chores?

Is smoking cigarettes morally wrong?

Is it bad to have your own beliefs about reality or do you have to agree with the books? 

Please answer! Thank you.

I recommend you a book "Journey into now" and a teacher Leonard Jacobson. I don't know if the book and the teacher can give you answers but both help me very much.

There is no such thing as the “most popular” belief system. There is no such study.

Every day thoughts do NOT involve potentially harming children and/or animals and/or stealing.

The best emotion to carry through the day? Peace.

I suspect you can’t feel safe with the mental health issues you’ve demonstrated.

No, being disabled isn’t necessarily a bad thing. You don’t think you are dangerous or negative? HAVE YOU READ YOUR OWN QUESTIONS?

I really don’t care how often you shower or do chores. Ask Mommy or the nurse in the charge of your unit.

No, smoking cigarettes isn’t morally wrong for normal people.

Whether or not your own beliefs are wrong depends on those specific beliefs.

• j153e

A healthy guide to basic behavior: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_o...

Also helpful

Counseling at https://www.hopefortheheart.org

"101 Things All Young Adults Should Know;"

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet.