Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Are you an atheist or a theist?

I've been an atheist for 54 years.

• Sky

I'm an atheist.  I simply cannot believe such a ludicrous story as the existence of a god without any convincing evidence to back it up.

Theist, naturally. Every year millions experience God for themselves, and it's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their fantasy that there is no God.

• geezer

Atheist.

I went to church when I was a child, EVERY SUNDAY, because my parents wanted me to go, but when I was 13 my parents told me that I was old enough to decide for myself if I wanted to carry on going .. and I never went again, because I didn't ''believe'' .. especially the Creation story and the Christmas story !.

The only time I've been in a church since then is for weddings, christenings or funerals (although I, myself, got married in a registry office and have said that I don't want a church funeral).

Atheist, I live in the real world.

I'm a theist

I'm neither, I'm agnostic.

• Zany

Let the godists fight it out, while the atheists hope they don't get bombed in the process.

I believe in Nidaba

Neither - - an agnostic.