19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I've been an atheist for 54 years.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm an atheist.  I simply cannot believe such a ludicrous story as the existence of a god without any convincing evidence to back it up.

• 1 month ago

Theist, naturally. Every year millions experience God for themselves, and it's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their fantasy that there is no God.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Atheist.

I went to church when I was a child, EVERY SUNDAY, because my parents wanted me to go, but when I was 13 my parents told me that I was old enough to decide for myself if I wanted to carry on going .. and I never went again, because I didn't ''believe'' .. especially the Creation story and the Christmas story !.

The only time I've been in a church since then is for weddings, christenings or funerals (although I, myself, got married in a registry office and have said that I don't want a church funeral).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Atheist, I live in the real world.

• 1 month ago

I'm a theist

• 1 month ago

I'm neither, I'm agnostic.

• Sky
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Agnostic isn't mutually exclusive to theism or atheism.  Gnosticism/agnosticism has to do with knowledge (what you know or think you know) while theism/atheism has to do with what you believe.

• 1 month ago

Let the godists fight it out, while the atheists hope they don't get bombed in the process.

•  I believe in Nidaba

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Neither - - an agnostic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.