Is my crush violent? ?

Whenever he sees a guy talking to me he leathery steps to them and goes in there face.. almost all of the boys he saw talking to me at work he went to them and stood in the middle of it..there was this 1 older guy who I’m definitely not into he told him that he was my bf..it kind of helped me.. and this 1 guy who used to like me  about the height of  6,5 he even got him off of my back and he’s much shorter by 5 inches..and  whenever he’s frustrated with his managers he’s very loud and demanding..he seems so nice and sweet to woman In general and to people in general  but is he violet? 

• I care

Yes, RED FLAGS for sure is telling you and please listen.  You do not need to be controlled or disrespected.  Just say your goodbyes with other friends with you to be safe.  Start carrying pepper spray for safety sake.  

Look, how a guy treats other people is how he is. You can’t judge a guy on how he treats YOU. He wants you and is pursuing you so he ain’t gonna be horrible or rude to you. How he acts or comes across to others is how he is. If you want a hot head, someone’s who’s insecure and possessive then go ahead. I don’t know if he is insecure but people who can’t see you with another guy just talking in a store. What does that say? I don’t know if he’s violent but I wouldn’t wanna find out. He’s obviously confident if he’s stepping and going in people’s faces. Do you want someone who isn’t gonna give you freedom and someone who watches you like a hawk? No, no one does. Talk to him and tell him to chill out. He probably has unresolved issues or is just an AHOLE.