Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why did your last relationship end?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The last relationship before my husband ended because all we did was fight.

All the commonalities we had were gone, I grew up and he didn't but we were young.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

he dumped me..........

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

she got into meth and left me for her dealer,she wa swhite trailer trash anyways....happens when you go 1 1/2 yrs without getting sex,i went for the first "one"....huge mistake,but that was over 18 yrs ago..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She was quite immature. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

She moved overseas on a 3 year contract

• 1 month ago

He's a,nasty piece of work

• 1 month ago

1992-(ish). Never married, no kids.  Now a senior and plenty-done with blind attachments.  Some of us older birds just do best flying solo.  Less my reasons for so much distrust, male-dominance and the fear of unwarranted misconduct and substance abuse. I am not lonely though.  I still have mutual respect with my platonic male acquaintances. :)

• I didn't love her the same way she loved me. 

• 1 month ago

A couple reasons: 1) I wasn’t good looking enough for her, 2) she was a slut.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He became someone I disliked, had a nasty tongue and no morals. On his mobile constantly with known snow boarders. The snoring due to damaged sinuses became intolerable kept me awake all night.  Worked hard to snort up nose and free days were spent sobbing around and shouting out verbal abuse. Kept the company of others who also are lawless and began dealing due to tolerance. Not in my door 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.