Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

If I enjoy hearing about how I am going to hell am I a sadist or just evil?

• Doug

Perhaps you haven't thought deeply about the fact that hell is a place of eternal conscious torment. The pain and suffering go on forever and ever and ever.....Or, you have been blinded by Satan. Either way, you need to place your faith in Jesus Christ alone for His free gift of eternal life.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      1 month agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

Neither, you know there is no such place.

Evil sums it up nicely. But you'll change your mind in a micro-second once you're there. But oops! too late - and then there's that eternity factor to deal with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=photos+burning+in+...

You are either a troll at heart or you are in agreement with Satan's rejection of humanity as worthwhile.

I am sorry to tell you that hell is not a Bible teaching, but comes from the thoughts and teachings of men. When we die, if we are in God's memory, or "the book of life," we have the hope of being awakened from the sleep of death as was Lazarus. When we wake up from a good nights sleep, where do we find ourselves in the morning? We are told at Psalms 115:16 where we will be. If we are not in God's memory then we won't be awakened from the sleep of death, but will be dust forever as are Adam and Eve.--Genesis 3:19-- We are told at 1 John 4:8: "God is love." Any loving human would never condemn their worst child to a fiery hell, but would hope they would change and do good. There is no reason for our loving God to ever torture even the most wicked person because he is just in all of his ways. Adam was perfect but rebelled. He went back to dust, never to be seen or heard of again. His punishment has been handed down to us if we are wicked ungodly persons also. Satan, his demons and wicked ungodly humans think in sadistic ways. Jehovah God and those who follow the king of God's Kingdom, Jesus Christ, never think that way. Jehovah's Witnesses prove this by their ministry from North Pole to Antarctica preaching to everyone in their territories and beyond. I invite you to learn what the Bible really teaches from the international website, www.jw.org and Bible Teachings > Online Lessons. Thank you for this question.

Hell is not eternal burning.

I would say simply a fool.

There is a third option (and most probably the correct one): You are ignorant.