Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

as a 30 year old guy, what is wrong with not wanting one night stands and looking for intimacy. I been told I am too old fashioned?

I don't like talking to women that just want one night stands or something casual. I really just want a intimate connection that can lead to a possible marriage and kids

I been told I am too old-fashioned or that I am too much of a nice guy that no women will like.

I avoid tinder because many of the women there are just looking for casual flings or many are just 20 year olds wanting to just party 

sorry, what I meant is that what is wrong with wanting intimacy and not one night stands? 

• Piero

Intimacy has to start somewhere. You don't just start off living together, and enjoying exactly the same things, immediately, on being introduced. Casual dates and casual sex are usually a prelude. One night stands have a pretty good record for producing long term relationships. Put yourself out there and take chances. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It won't come to you. You will have to go out and work for it. This will probably include more than one unsatisfactory relationship. If you are not willing to work for it, you will never get it.

Intimacy, love, passion, romance are the invisible legs of all human relationship. One without the others creates a wobbly insecure basis for a sustained rendezvous.

Hold fast to your concept your values will precede you and pave a path to your soul mate.

Keep on being old fashioned. The world loves a lover.

Good luck sport.

You got this.

Next Time

I wouldn’t take that badly. Too old fashioned to me is a gentleman. Not enough of them these days. It’s rare to find a guy who is just looking for intimacy. I think it’s nice. I’m 24 and I’ve never just had fun so that’s what I wanna do before I settle down. There’s nothing wrong with it. Keep doing you. Everyone’s different. I don’t think there’s absolutely anything wrong with it. I’m sure you just want something meaningful. Also nothing wrong with wanting Intimacy and not wanting one night stands, everyone’s different, I’m a relationship person myself and don’t think I could do one night stands, not that I judge. People want something meaningful and someone they like, especially if you prefer intimacy. One night stands wouldn’t work for it would it? Also people who do one night stands, actually don’t know how to please a women in bed. As they don’t know their bodies as well as people in relationships would. Like what they like. They do the same thing over and over again. Keep doing you. Good luck hope you get it. Edit: yeah tinder is for mostly hook ups and people who wanna party and have a good time. Not that things can’t come out of it but people don’t take it too seriously. I’m sure the right person will come along.