But ladies, if having many (past) lovers makes you a better person, why not improve your dude by allowing him the same freedom?

And by that definition, marrying a former call girl or a “lady of the night” means top quality am I right fellas?

It's none of your business if i had past lovers or not. I'm not sure why people think this should be public information or that they need to tell a partner all about their sexual past.

I don't give a damn about my boyfriend's sexual past, and mine's not up for discussion either. Maybe because i'm not fourteen or insecure.

• Athena

You are saying that our PAST lovers should give you the right to cheat NOW ???

How about YOU get some past lovers BEFORE you decide to settle down and NOT afterward.

• Cathy

Because he may acquire multiple STDs

Especially if he associates with people like the Clintons and the Bushes

Source(s): www.FFF.org

I've used the services of escorts. I've enjoyed the experience, and I really like some of the girls. As far as having one for a wife, I don't think it would work for me. Most seem to use cocaine or worse. They are pretty "hard" and jaded. These are some pretty accomplished women, but they've had a rough life. A little too tough for me.