Would a Redeye hood look good on a 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T?

I’m thinking about changing my hood to a redeye hood but I don’t know yet

WOULDN'T IT BE EASIER TO JUST PAINT A RED I ON IT?

• Bort

If the redeye hood is advertised as being compatible for the same year as your it will fit and it will make the car look more like a hellcat.

The differences in the models aren't just the drive train power packages they're also body kits and trim packages that make the same model year of cars that have different version look slightly different. Some body and trim packages actually have an effect on how the vehicle handles as well but the hood doesn't...too much...unless you hook up the ram air to your car's engine then it will be a performance and power upgrade as well.

The body kits are all interchangeable from the same year if you didn't gather that from the info above.

The redeye hood was included with the hellcat model in 2015 which is the badest of the bad challengers and maybe even muscle cars of that year. The hellcat is an amazing, very powerful, car.

The thing is that you might care about and want to consider is if you put hellcat body trim and kit parts on an RT you may catch some flak from people that know Challengers very well. It's your car you can do what you want with it. Screw what other people think or say if they don't like what you do with your own stuff.