Do men get their eyebrows waxed?

I’m a guy never really ever thought about getting my eyebrows waxed. But I just started a new job and all my new colleagues (both men and women) all talk about how they get their eyebrows waxed regularly. Then they asked me if I get it done and when I told them no, they all looked surprised.

Do most guys today get their eyebrows waxed? Never really thought it was a thing that men do, but maybe times have changed...

• JASON
    Favorite Answer

I've never heard of it. I know no man who would. The only thing I do is trim the longer hairs.

Yes. Many men with unruly out of control brows get them groomed by waxing, plucking, and trimming. Waxing is the number one method of dealing with the dreaded uni-brow. It's fast, inexpensive, relatively painless and with repeated waxings many of the hairs never grow back. As far as times have changed: nope. They haven't. guys have been grooming, plucking, trimming and fussing with their brows for as long as I've been around.  I collect old fashion magazines and ads for men's eyebrow grooming tools - including eyebrow dye for grey brows - are in magazines in every era as far back as my oldest, a 1888 sewing magazine. The brows were a particular concern for men in the 1920's and Jazz Age.

Some guys do and some don’t. My partner let’s me pluck his mono brow that’s about it. It depends on your own preferences and how groomed you want to look.

It’s becoming a lot of more common, yes. In high school (literally graduated last year) my guy friends even had me do their eyebrows. It’s stigmatized as more of a female thing but that’s changing and there’s nothing wrong with wanting/having nice, clean eyebrows 

Yes the do, many get their unibrow waxed.

Source(s): I used to own a beauty salon.