How to get someone to bully u?

No, I don’t want advice about telling a teacher. I just noticed that some bullies were spitting insults at my friend! I can handle teasing pretty well (like, I am not affected by it much) and I want the bullies to come after me instead. What should I say to coax them to stop bothering her and bother me instead???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems like you really care about your friend. There are two ways you could do this.

1. The smart way: Be with your friend at all times and ignore the bully. Don’t even look at them. Don’t let them get a rise out of you because that’s what they want.

2. The dumb way: if you really want them to bully you instead (which is a stupid idea) just bully them back. Simple.

• PROWLHEART2 months agoReport

I do really care! Yeah option one sounds good. I’ll try to tell her to show less anger to them, because then they will probably just come back to tease more. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

dm me ill bully u fam

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hire someone off CraigsList.

• 2 months ago

Read this article and see if it helps. 

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1102015...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If this is true, I've never heard of a friend like you. This is too genuine to handle. 

• PROWLHEART2 months agoReport

Yeah it’s true... idk if this is a complement but thanks?

• 2 months ago

I’m a bartender in my 30s and I’m bullied sometimes by some of my Boomers. 

I just keep myself busy or look at my phone. I give those kind of people the attention they deserve, which is none...

Tell your friend to ignore the bullies. But I would honestly go talk to a supervisor if it doesn’t stop when she and you decide to ignore them

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wouldn't try to do that if I were you I would be there for my friend in any an every way possible.  Forget about those bullies they usually get what they deserve in the end.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Do not encourage bullies in any way.

Far better to have it dealt with.....for everybody’s sake

• 2 months ago

Spitting insults at someone is not teasing. You want to get in the middle of it, just tell them to bring that crap to me, I can handle it but leave her alone.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My son had friends that were bullied, just not around him.. He sort of thought much like you do and one day, they started in on a kid that wasn't even his friend. But it was in front of him. He ended up getting suspended, the bullying continued, the school talked about 0 tolerance and all that jazz, but did nothing. The bullying stopped when one of his friends stood up for himself and decked one of the bullies. He got suspended, of course, but the bullying stopped. 

First step is through the teachers or the administrative staff, counselors and such. First step is reporting and getting parents involved with the school. Then, take it from there.

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Interrupt every time they mess with your friend. Don't name call, or say anything disrespectful, or you will get into trouble, but by diverting their attention into you when you're telling them to stop they will either forget about your friend or leave you both alone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.