Are you able to present in front of a group of people ?

60 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

no because everywhere i go they are all ugly weirdos college courses.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, I am --- (and have).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yeap. Presentations are quite handy for me. And believe it or not, it does get easier after a while. 

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I usually can, and have done in many forms:

Open mic poetry,

Presentations as part of a course (if using Powerpoint avoid looking back at the projection screen, and keep slide transitions the same)

Occasional facilitating at a meditation group.

The main thing is to prepare, and have slightly more than what you actually need in case you run out of presentation material.

Presentations aren't just about giving a talk in front of people, it could be performance in a band or choir, amateur dramatics, speaking at a club or society, readings, anything that involves being in front of others.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no i get nauseous................

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sure. It's just a matter if practice. 

• 1 month ago

No I can't, and that's one of my weakness that I have to improve on.

• 1 month ago

My greatest strength is: I don't care what others think about me. I do whatever I feel doing like no matter what they say or do. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course. It is exactly what my job is about - lecturing... I always try to start with a joke (and sprinkle the lecture with jokes as I progress...)

• 1 month ago

ladies and gentlemen freaks and faries....yes even you buddah can i have your attention..ive been asked if i can present in front of a group of people this very well may earn me a BA....so for the record how many of you believe you are indeed people?...submitted for your approval Asep....shall i get my feather out next?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.