Is it bad that I'm okay with him not taken care of his son?

People say that I'm stupid because I'm with a guy in pregnant by who doesn't take care of his other child. I'm almost 7 months pregnant and I really don't care if my baby's father is taken care of his other baby or not! As long as he takes care of mine. Am I wrong for thinking like this? Lol

Well, at least you know what you're in for as time goes on, you know up front that he's not going to take care of your baby if your relationship fails, like it failed with his last baby mama.

If his first baby mama decides to take him to court for money, he will be responsible for that baby when his wages are garnished. Then there may not be a heck of a lot money left for the baby he made with you, but that's okay you can go to work and support your child by yourself if need be, right?

A really good indication on how someone lives there future is shown in how they conducted themselves in their past. Your baby daddy is ignoring his first child and not supporting that child, so please do not be surprised when the time comes that he does the same to your baby.

How you can be so crass and not care that the guy you made a baby with doesn't support his first child, as long as he supports yours. You are heartless. And yes sweetie, like you say, that is bad. 

I think the real question should be whether or not you're going to feel bad when he also abandons your baby financially. Will you feel bad then?

He not gonna take care of yours either..

He doesn't take care of his son, which chances are he won't take care of your kid either. You should be very concerned. 

You are still participating in this drama?

You are quite foolish and naieve. The reality is that this will eventually happen to you.. Any man that fails to take care of his own child is capable of repeating this behavior. You in turn, by supporting him doing this are setting yourself up for really bad karma. Hopefully you get some brains and save yourself the heartache otherwise you will be the one left sitting with no $$.

• Eva

You are pretty selfish. How he treats his other child and the child's mother is a pretty good indication of how he'll treat you.

Yes there are plenty of stupid people fooling themselves just like you are

Troll, you may want to write down your "stories" because a few days ago you said "I'm almost 6 months pregnant." now you are almost 7? That's not possible.

One look at your past questions shows you trolling

• Baby1 month agoReport

Ok.? Lol

Forget wrong.

You are a selfish, immature, skank.

Hopefully in a few months you'll be raising a baby alone while he's moved on to the next skank. And he will

He will do the exact same thing to your child😉