Digital artist pen names/ usernames? ?
1. Let’s say you want to be taken somewhat seriously.
2. Let’s say you don’t want to use your real name.
3. Yet artists who use their real name come across as a lot more pro than someone who goes by CookiesAndTea91 or whatever.
How would you go about choosing the kind of username that doesn’t sound too immature? The kind you can use on invoices?
- Elaine MLv 71 month ago
So use the first initial of your middle name plus your last name.
OR use your first initial and your middle name.
Don't pick some weird mishmash name that would be for a free account.
- Anonymous1 month ago
If you are invoicing then you presumably will need to incorporate a company (when you start getting enough clients), the name of the company can be your username.
- VoelvenLv 71 month ago
Just use a name that could be a real name, Charlotte Batten, Stephen Allen etc.
- Sir CausticLv 61 month ago
I'm afraid I gave up after reading point (1).
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Pearl LLv 71 month ago
i dont see anything wrong with that