Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

What would you do if your boyfriend JOKINGLY told you he's a vampire😏🧛🏻‍♂️?

And wants to sink his teeth deeep into your neck.

Holding you down with no escape.

While you moan in pain begging him to stop

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

fantasy achieved.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

I’d let him suck my neck, I’ve always wanted that vampyre sex

• 1 month ago

I would wonder why I have a boyfriend in the first place, then I'd wonder how the hell I'm going to explain this to my wife.  But I'm pretty sure you weren't asking me specifically, even though I can totally help you with this vampire fantasy of yours.

First, the vampire is nothing more than a metaphor for your deepest darkest fantasies.  There's a whole big list of what Thou Shalt Not do, and the vampire Shalt Did most of it and totally enjoyed it with no consequences.  Everything about the vampire, even those pantywaist vampires from Twilight and Diaries, is the visual embodiment of everyone's most forbidden fantasies.  That's why vampires have been so popular for over a century.

As for the classic vampire attack, I'll leave you to discover that feeling on your own.  I've done my share of neck and throat biting over the years, and it really is one of the most intimate experiences that can be experienced.  

I'm too old and you're too young for me to go into detail with this stuff, but trust me.  Once you've done it and had it done to you a few times, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If that was his idea of a joke, I'd leave him immediately and stay well away from him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

O child, he killed his bride at the alter before she got there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.