How can you ask someone to change a gift to something else after they bought it?

My dad bought me a Chromebook for Christmas. Personally i don't really like because I cant really download anything form online. Nothing i want to download doesn't seem to work. I  also don't want to sound like a brat.

• That would be rude so there’s no good way to ask

Most likely, your father wanted to please you with his present to you. Tell him what happened, that you;re having trouble with it. You'll probably go together either to get it fixed or to exchange it.

i wouldnt ask him to exchange it, i would just ask him how to download stuff on it

There is no way to since it would be rude or you could note it does not work and see where the person takes it from there. FIRST though express gratitude for it so they don't think your being rude or mean. 

I managed to figure out how to download just about anything from the internet on my chromebook.

• Jay1 month agoReport

How?