Where is a safe place to park a car in the Chicago area?

I am on a roadtrip and been going to pawnshops and collecting videogames so my car is full with over 500 videogames and I am worried someone will break in and I will loose my whole collection. Was thinking about visiting a friend he offered to bring them into his house but its a lot of work and i would rather just park my car somewhere safe and not deal with it for a couple days. Is the airport parking safe or no? Should i even try to park it somewhere or is it just better to take everything out of my car. My friend lives my Evenston but I am willing to leave my car anywhere and commute there as long at it is safe. If you have any tips please let me know! Thanks!

• Erik
    Favorite Answer

If you cover them with something it would probably be safe.  But why take the risk?  How long would it take to remove them all?  I'm assuming they're in boxes.  Maybe 10 minutes?

• ghostman4 months agoReport

Yeah your right it is really not that big of a deal to put them into my buddies house. will probably just go with that option and not worry about loosing all my loot

Is there a teleport near by?

Nowhere. You haven't figured that out yet?

Hi nice article

500 games? Jesus on a bike......I play daily but 500? ummmm stick to PacMan dude

A cheaper way is to pay for a one night stay in a hotel that offers airport shuttle.

No public parking is safe if there's visible "loot" in the car.    

You have to pay for airport parking. A cheaper way is to pay for a one night stay in a hotel that offers airport shuttle. You have to pay for a one night stay, but you can leave your car for two weeks, that is alot cheaper then the airport

• Kaz

Alex.. Where is that?  In NY (and other major cities) they would have the car towed.

In a cornfield in Iowa.