UNSKILLED FOREIGNERS SEEKING TO ENTER CANADA. 2 British citizens with no discernible or marketable trades are coming for Canada's welfare?
#1 free loader - Prince Henry (Harry) Charles Albert David Mountbatten-Windsor
#2 free loader - Meghan (nee Markle), Duchess of Sussex
Neither are, or ever will be, Canadian citizens. But it is expected Canadian taxpayers will expend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to support these 2 millionaires in luxury.
- Obi Wan KnievelLv 73 weeks ago
Another retarded troll question, another two free points for everybody else.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
I see that anti-monarchy troll is out again this time with a new question but still based on no facts, only fancy. First of all Harry is wealthy in his own right and his wife previously had a work permit for Canada and may have, at that time, applied for permanent residence status (that information is confidential so no one outside of certain government departments would be aware of it) which, if it was granted, means that she can legally sponsor Harry under Canadian Law. In addition, she also has significant funds of her own and is neither unskilled or lacks a marketable trade.
- James BlackleyLv 74 weeks ago
So much ignorance here AGAIN-
1. Harry has his own money! He is currently worth $18 million, he doesn't need to "free load" of anyone, he can support himself!
2. See above for Meghan.
3. "Neither are or ever will be Canadian Citizens".... err, wrong! Both of them can apply for a work permit (if they find a job here), and IF they work here for 2 years or longer, then they can apply for full Canadian Citizenship.
3. No taxpayers will NOT be supporting either of them! They are no longer "internationally protected people", which means if they want to hire security, they have to hire private security guards, and that money will come out of their pockets, not the tax payers;.
Do you even have a clue or were you naturally born with such low IQ levels?
- Karen LLv 74 weeks ago
Okay, but what's your question? You haven't asked one. All you did was make a statement and tack a question mark on the end of it.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- thinkingtimeLv 74 weeks ago
British/American. 6 months as tourists.
- MercuryLv 74 weeks ago
Wrong One British Citizen, One American Citizen both very rich.