Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 8 months ago

Can having just 1 severe panic attack when young reduce life expectancy?

If a female who is in her early to mid twenties has just 1 severe panic attack at that time, can that still have long term health consequences? Could that 1 panic attack reduce her life expectancy later on in life?

Nope, panic attacks are caused by adrenaline rushes; they feel terrible but cannot hurt you. If they did, I'd have been a goner long ago.

• Nope! Not at all! I have panic disorder and anxiety and though it sometimes might FEEL like you may die younger than you would, you're perfectly fine . I get panic attacks weekly and my health is good. I went to the doctor in 2018 and she said all my blood tests are healthy. So you definitely have nothing to worry over. 

you're crazy. no, there is no way. that's ridiculous.

a hang nail 'could' reduce life expectancy

no of course not; that like asking if you stubbed your toe in first grade would your height be altered. Just doesnt work that way

• kelvin

no it can not.....