Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

Is Facebook taking over the world ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I refuse to have anything to do with FB or Twitter. I see no reason why anyone should be interested in my private life. I don't need to send strangers a picture of my latest meal, I don't want burglars to know when I'm away on holiday and I don't let potential scammers  know my date of birth. I don't use my mobile phone to take self portraits as I can remember what I look like as I hope my true friends can do the same. When someone told me that they had been befriended my masses of people I asked her how many of these friends would be willing to lend you some money.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

NO. There are large number of people put there who don't use Facebook. These social media platforms are only for business nowadays.

• 1 month ago

Not really, just because there are so many people on it doesn't mean Facebook is taking over the world at all. Not everybody is not Facebook. Myspace was once popular but then people started leaving it for Facebook. After a while Facebook will lose it's popularity too and people will go other social media sites.

• 1 month ago

Hardly. I have never signed up for Facebook and probably never will, yet I somehow survive, using emails and actual websites, not just web pages hiding behind some "login" prompt at FaceBook.  Yes, I use Yahoo, obviously. I know a lot of people who have never used Facebook for anything, even if they own a computer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, Facebook is just doing their Job & provides amazing features to its users. 

• Steven
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, this is just a social medium to attract everybody and a promotion medium.. 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I deactivated my account. Tired to getting bullied by relatives.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its Popular But I would not say its taking over the World tho

• 1 month ago

Ha, ha! No! Need 15, tho.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Less people use it, so not really.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.