Drew asked in PetsRodents · 1 month ago

What shall I do about the hamster?

I bought a hamster for my son. We named the hamster Drew Murty. My son is three years old and loves the hamster very much.  

Earlier today my buddies were over for a few brewskis, and things got silly. We put the hamster in his ball and we had a game of kickball. We kicked it about for a bit and to be honest the hamster was loving it. He was squeaking with excitement so much!I’ve put him back in the cage now ready for when my son wakes up tomorrow, but he doesn’t seem to be moving much. He’s just lying there twitching from time to time. If I give him some biscuits do you think he’ll go back to normal?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Drew Murty, you do know that people can click on your name circle and see all of the Drew Murty nonsensical questions and answers you write daily, don't you? I feel embarrassed for you, you little troll!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Nathan
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

1. Hamster balls are DANGEROUS and should never be used. Just lightly banging into something soft can cause serious damage.l

2. A 3 year old is incapable of providing proper care for a hamster, and clearly you are too.3. Hamsters only squeak when they are threatened or dying.4. Biscuits KILL hamsters. He needs to see a vet immediately as you have likely caused him serious neurological issues from where his head has been banged about, and broken bones.5. I doubt your cage meets the minimum requirement of 80x50cm per hamster, with a species appropriate wheel or the minimum 8" of non scented hemp, aspen or paper based bedding required. All others are toxic.You have just abused this hamster and it will die from both stress and physical injury - if this is a joke, it is not funny.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This week on "Things that never happened"

• 1 month ago

I tracked your IP address and sent your location to your local animal control. Have fun explaining to them and mom and daddy that you're just a loser teenager who thinks joking about animal abuse is "funny". 

Get help you sick little useless sociopath.

Reported for FLAME BAITING.  Others please do the same.

• Nathan
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Thank you for this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Hope you get charged with animal cruelty/abuse.

You should never be allowed access to another defenceless animal.

• ZotsRule
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Just report the sick little TROLL.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He may have had a brain injury.

• Drew1 month agoReport

If I put an elastoplast on his head will he be ok?

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

don't try to kid  us we know what you did to mr murty

• 1 month ago

You probably caused brain damage. You better find an all night pet store to replace it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.