Anonymous

Why do idiots believe "their" country is better than any other? ?

Most of us do this all the time. We think we're smarter, sexier, stronger, etc., than our neighbor. 

We also like to think that our favorite politician, singer, actor, series, shoe brand or football team is the best (to give some examples...).

Not doing this means you're likely depressed (people suffering from depression are sometimes extremely realistic...).

Prideful people who are extremely idiots. Most to all nations have corrupt governments. White Nationalism is fine.

I see this online a lot when people argue for the benefits of one over the other. They pit the entirety of Europe against America. It's a ridiculous "race to the bottom" as someone once said. I notice Europeans do seem heavily brainwashed in favour of their countries and their continent as a whole. 

Pride; people like that haven't achieved anything in their life, so they take credits of what people accomplished for generations. You said it, they're idiots.

why don't you go back to your basement, bale?

• reme_1

Most people believe their country is the best.

have been to several other countries...... did not find one better than mine.... of the many... only three would I actually like to go back to visit..... I really have no desire to visit any others

Because some countries are in fact better than other countries. You telling me Haiti and Germany have the same living standards and In-come.

• Craig

Because that's just what they do.  It's part of what makes them who they are.

(It's not like this is some NEW trend among human-kind, you know.)

• Cogito

Many people who think that may be entirely correct.  What gives you the right to deem any of them idiots?