Annie asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

I feel terrible for Aaron Rodgers I couldn't watch the NFC Championship game anymore. How could Packers lose so bad?

I'm an Ex Giants fan (bad management) and currently have no favorite teams, but I feel bad for Aaron Rodgers because he's a nice guy and waited so long to return to the Superbowl.

Packers played so well this year, how could 49ers beat them so badly?

not stopping the run game killed them.

The Packers had a lot of quit in them in that game. They quit when they got down 17-0. They hung their heads low on the sidelines and they made their sad faces and called it a game right then and there. Their attitude was dismal. Aaron Rodgers wasn't a leader (as usual) and he just stood there on the sidelines and blankly stared off into the distance as their defense was getting crushed and they were on to their way to yet another NFC Championship loss. The players had an poor attitude. They gave up on most tackles, they gave up on routes, they got lazy, and they even couldn't do the most basic things like snap the ball. The Packers quit. That's what happened. 

• Lonely1 month agoReport

They loss because they were too high 

• Thomas

Another to say no defense. The Packers got their offense going in the second half but it was too little too late.

• Jerry

GB's upper management WASTED about 5-6 years of Rodgers' best years. They built the team for him to outscore all teams and the defense to be able to hold all leads; therefore, literally a one-man team. When they won their last SB in 2011, they were deep, dominant and had one hell of a defense. Since then, their defense has been terrible. Their defense is better this year, but for 9 years, it's been mediocre on a good day. BALANCE on both sides of the ball wins games and championships - the 49ers had it, GB didn't.

Rodgers is a douchebag diva and they way he ran Brett favre out of town was shameful.  

I don't feel bad for him.at all

Because the SF defensive front is relentless, athletic, they'll make everybody have a bad game. I don't think Rodgers played bad, he was only doing what he could do. That defensive front gives you 2 seconds, and one is running for their life, which makes the SB matchup very interesting..............Rodgers is doing fine with GB and his State Farm commercials, I wouldn't feel too sorry for him.

The 49ers are the best team in the NFL after the ravens so yeah

cause theyre only human

Probably a fairy tale or divine intervention.

As a Packers' fan, it is pretty evident that the 49ers are the more dominant team in the NFC. The Packers do not have a rush defense.