Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 months ago

Should disabled people just stay locked inside and eat dirt?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I've probably joked around about things like this before, then my son was born autistic with developmental delays.

I miss the days of being able to laugh about things like this, and at the same time, I realize that being an a**hole might have made the world a worse place for my own child. It's sobering and very sad.

Take care of yourself and of others. Your own child may be "eating dirt" someday.

• 8 months ago

No! they are people too! there are different types of disabilities too! for example my friend has dyslexia and a hearing disorder that causes her brain to jumble up what she hears, so she is technically disabled, but that doesn't mean that she should just stay locked up and eat dirt does it? people who have disabilities can be kind people and therefore should be treated like people, rather than inanimate objects.

• 8 months ago

I think this question is more a cry for help then anything.  If you bothered to consider putting yourself in the situation you are questioning then I doubt I'd be here writing this right now.

Source(s): troll senses were tingling
  • 8 months ago

Retarded, conservative, republican view point.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You sound mentally disabled. You don't mind being locked up ?

• 8 months ago

We should lock the mental illness, pedo and incest trolls in a shed.

• 8 months ago

definitely not , theyre people too, and its a mean thing to say about them

• 8 months ago

No !  They should let you out.  Complain to the proper authorities

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.