Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 4 weeks ago

How do I appeal a 30 day block?

I was blocked by facebook for 30 days for a bogus comment that was NOT in any way " HATE " speech, how do I appeal this unfair ban ?

• mom

I use to be on facebook  six years ago and I would have some people add me and I add them and facebook would block me for not knowing these people. or they would say I have a lot of people as contacts and I noticed some had over 2 or three thousand contacts. I got off facebook and did not go back ever. do not even miss being on facebook

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that. You'll have to wait until the 30 days are up, then you can go back on Facebook.

Hate speech is hate speech. Facebook is doing this in the best interests of everyone. 

• Steven

You cannot appeal for unblock. That will be active for 30 days, after that you will be able to access facebook properly. 

What was the “bogus post?” Usually Facebook isn’t wrong so I’m questionable.

You can't. Once Facebook applied a 30-day block on your account, it can never be appealed. You must wait until the temporary block times itself out. This is indeed a fair punishment for your actions. Now you should see why hate speech isn't permitted on Facebook.

• Daniel

You cant Appeal the Ban Unfortunately Facebook wont Lift the Ban you have to Wait until the 30 days are up it Sucks but it is what it is

Don't bother. Take your 30 days and enjoy life. The break might do you some good.

What was the comment 

i would contact facebook about it