Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Rock lovers, do you likw all rock or spexific types of rock?

becuz it seems most people here only like ro specific types of rock maybe they like linkin park or foo fighters but not blink 182 or paramore or some thing (just an example) for me like all kinds of rock from metal, punk, indie, alt, pop rock, electronic rock, and so fourth. So whats ur preference?

typo-do you like all rock or specific types of rock?

Favorite Answer

I like indie, soft rock, and pop.

I don’t know what rock this is called but I like a couple different types of “rock” (I’m gonna call them rock I guess since you called Paramore rock)

I like Paramore my chemical romance fall out boy pierce the veil sleeping with sirens and a couple other bands well I like slipknot I don’t know what genres they all are but I like those bands

I would say I like all rock, but nowadays, so many people associate metal as a form of rock that I say I have specific types of rock that I really like, and others which are just ok.

I like pop punk music, I like pop rock, I think some classic rock is absolutely incredible. Emo music isn’t too bad either, quite honestly

• ya i get that but not all music styles even w/in the same genre or subgenre sound the same, it really depends on the artists. 

• Jeff

Personally I like igneous rocks. Obsidian is majorly cool and pumice is not only fun to say but also has some pretty cool properties! I’m all about geology but rarely get to chat about it like this.