Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

Did Aaron Rogers choke again?  Or the Packers defense finally got exposed?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Both, rodgers is good when he plays bad teams, when a good team plays him he can't win

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

The Pack definitely improved since last year, but they were out played and out coached by the 49ers. GB is missing key play makers at key positions - the defensive plan STUNK; couldn't stop the run, in spite of the fact that SF averaged almost 150 yds./game! GB needs linebackers, and wide receivers; disappointing game to watch; GB couldn't stop beating itself.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

the fumble and the first int are bad, but rogers was mostly good, 300+ yards and 2tds. the D on the other hand got ran over. not much rogers can do when the 49ers only punt twice and don't turn the ball over at all.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, Aaron Rodgers cemented his legacy as a playoff choker, who will never be on the same level as Tom Brady and Drew Brees. Heck, Rodgers lost decisively to one of Brady's backups. Never forget that during the Super Bowl winning season, Rodgers and the Packers barely made the playoffs, and only went to the Super Bowl because Jay Cutler was the opposing quarterback in the NFC Championship Game. Oh, and Rodgers is the only quarterback to lose in the Divisional round following a 15-1 season.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

This year was an experiment.  For the first time in NFL history, an elite Whiner (I mean QB) got everything he asked for. They emptied their bank accounts to get a top 10 defense.  They established a running game with Aaron Jones.  They got rid of their coach and replaced him with someone Rodgers could manipulate.  And old #12 still fell flat on his ***.  What next Aaron?  Petition the NFL to move the Packers to an easier conference?  Maybe one where he can play all by himself and win a meaningless championship year after year?  I'd vote for that.

• 8 months ago

His numbers weren't bad, but that interception sure did hurt. The defense wasn't all that great to begin with, I think they were 23rd against the run this year and it sure showed. And lets face it, Its just SF year to make it to the big dance.

• 8 months ago

I think both.The offense was non existant in the first half.The defense couldn't stop the run.Packers had a great year.To bad they looked like they came there unprepared

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

White people scared of black men, Nick bosa shut that cracker down. 

• 8 months ago

Who's Aaron Rogers?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Both.  Aaron Rogers was like Joe Biden: slow, confused, angry, and incompetent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.