• 8 months ago

Kansas City Chiefs by one.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

49ers - 38

Chiefs - 21

• 8 months ago

49ers win their 6th Super Bowl tiying  the Steelers and Patriots with the most Super Bowl wins at 6.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ana
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

It’s true the Chiefs have more speed, but the 49ers have such a dominant pass rush (with just 4 rushers) that the 49ers will be able to get solid pressure on Patrick Mahomes with 4, which allows the 49ers to play 2-man deep. They also might do cover 1 deep, while doubling Hill or Kelce randomly depending on the play. 

I’m a top-300 player in Madden 20, and one thing I’ve noticed in both real life and sim football, is that big plays can’t develop well if the pass rush gets home quickly. It leads to sacks, getting behind the chains, etc. The Chiefs will have to use their speed in creative ways that don’t take too much time to develop, and I think Shanahan and the D coordinator will have a pretty good idea of what those plays will be. Sweeps, screens, some trick plays, short drags, wheel routes etc. Ultimately the 49ers dominant 4-man pass rush will somewhat neutralize the Chiefs speed, as they won’t be able to get that many huge plays. As a rule, quicker developing plays lead to shorter completions and shorter YAC. 

The Chiefs won’t run the ball much, because they know full well the 49ers run the ball and defend the run better than they do, so any run play is almost a wasted play as far as the Chiefs are concerned. So the 49ers pass rushers will be able to tee off on Mahomes.

I think this game will be close, but I think 49ers will win because of a few reasons:

-Pass rush

-much better O and D line in general

-Better run game. TE Kittle and their FB “juice” Eusziek, are both great run blockers and catchers

-Better defense in general

The Chiefs have such explosion that it’s always possible they win because of 2 or 3 explosive plays leading to TD’s early that get them out to a lead and make the 49ers abandon or minimize the run game early. However, I think the chiefs still have less than a 50% chance to win the game.

I’d say about 60% likely the 49ers win. If I didn’t have a rule against betting, I’d totally bet on this game. I would’ve bet on the 49ers against the Packers too, and I’m surprised more people didn’t 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

SF doesn't have the secondary to match the speed of the Chiefs.  Sherman covering Hill is like Biden debating Sanders.  Biden has an IQ of about 85 as well as the early stages of dementia.  This debate would be a blowout.  

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The 49ers will whoop the Chiefs I've been calling it since August. KC doesnt have the run defense. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Kansas City 31,San Francisco 28.

• 8 months ago

Kansas City Chiefs

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Go, KC!!!!!! In a close one!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.