Whats wrong with my speaker.?

I have a bluetooth speaker that also has Aux but IT DOESNT HAVE RADIO. I have the mini speaker connected with my Xbox and monitor. The thing is last night when I finished playing my game I turned off everything except my speaker. And went to bed just fine. But in the morning around 8:20am I hear my speaker talking. I thought it was my Xbox One but when I checked it was off. Usually when I disconnect the aux cable it goes directly to "bluetooth pairing" so I thought it was connected to my phone. But when I checked my phone the Bluetooth was off and then I checked the speaker the aux was still connected but my Xbox was off. Sooooo this had me confused. I'm now listining to a Guy talking about football players. And the Patriots and Superbowl and stuff. Every once in a while you can even hear commercials start. I don't know if this audio is old or if this is live radio but My speaker isn't built for radio. And when I turn it up all the way it just sounds so low I have to stick my ear to the speaker to hear. So it's not even like a stable connection but it sounds clear. Just very low.

If someone knows how this is happening or how it's even possible its somehow streaming the news with no hardware capable of doing it. 

Now AT THIS MOMENT it's now sqeeking louder then the radio was it's acting very weird.

Comment answers PLEASE.

• 5 days ago

Sounds like you live near a fairly powerful AM transmitter, which could cause the kind of thing you describe.

• Dale-E

If you live in an apartment building, it may be eves dropping on your neighbor.