freaking myself out thinking I have a brain tumor? ?

Lately I have been getting tension headaches every morning and neck strains. I’ve been feeling really off and out of it. Feeling myself out thinking I have a brain tumor? Should I worry? I usually get really bad anxiety. 

If you have a head ach that does not go away then go to your doctor

A MRI brain scan is done to check the head

• hart

you need magnesium with b vitamins

• This is actually a good suggestion for anyone who gets regular headaches. And it's 100% harmless, even if doesn't help.

So go see a doctor about your ANXIETY!!!!!

It's easy. My brain tumors showed up on an x ray. Ask your family doctor.

Edit: Sorry you don't believe me. The tumors were  were large and quite clear.  Took six hours neurosurgery to get them out.

Re: showing up on xrays. I needed a head xray to check after an accident, and there the tumors were. Perhaps they showed up better because they were big. Still got one of them.

• k w

why do people ask this question, and leave no info,,,,sex/,age/how long symptoms/diet/ any prescription drugs .......then wonder why they got no answer....

There are many reasons for your headaches and anxiety could be one of them along with eyestrain and blood pressure problems Mostly the answer is simple and may be that you are prone to headaches! There are many good medications that can help. A tumour should be bottom of your list of worries but I also suffer from anxiety and would jump to the same conclusion so I can understand !

You have to get to the root of what's causing this and it sounds like it's stress/anxiety.When your stressed out your muscles tense up as well as your jaw even when your sleeping.This can cause headaches. As time goes by you start to have symptoms that can be both physical and mental/depression/anxiety even panic attacks.Then you start to think the worst like you have brain tumor.Go and see your doctor ASAP and tell him everything that's going on.My guess is that they will prescribe you a anti anxiety/depression  medication.

• You don't have a brain tumour.  If your headaches and neck strains come on first thing in the morning, you have an unsuitable pillow.  If they come on later in the morning, they are caused by poor posture at the computer.  If you have to hunch your shoulders and bend your neck back to see the screen, you need glasses.  (You can hide them when the web cam is on).  The greatest risk to your life is that you'll worry yourself to death.  You'll probably live to your eighties, so relax and stop worrying about it (unless of course you're already in your eighties).

No. However, you should be worried about the possibility that the Deep State will try to overthrow Trump. They want to create a national gun registry so that they can send the National Guard after gun owners like they did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

You hear how Governor Northam is talking about cutting power to gun owners who refuse to give up their weapons (and then having them killed if they still refuse)?

• kelvin

you still don't have a freaking tumor