Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 months ago

What would happen if I went bowling at the grocery store?

I get a melon and ten 2 liter bottles of soda and set the bottles up in formation at the end of an aisle.

I stand at the other end of the aisle and roll the melon into the bottles.

I set the bottles back up and repeat.

When the store manager comes over, I ask if they want to join in my game.

Lol what would come of that?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

If you get a strike they kick you out of the store.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Probably on the news, there would be a "today, a boy in Florida..." story.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Depends on how good a bowler you are.  If you're getting strike after strike the crowds will form and cheer you on. If you keep missing the pocket you'll get arrested. Much like a real bowling alley.

• 8 months ago

Jail time is in your future.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

They would call your mommy and tell her that your diaper needed changed because your stinking up the store

Then the manager of the store would get you a jar of baby food and hope you eat it while waiting for mommy to get out of the SPA and pick you up

Oh ya, did I mention your a bad TROLL

• 8 months ago

There's a very good chance that the manager would call the police and you'd be arrested for trespassing. And, if you invited the officer's to participate in the game you'd very likely be committed for mental observation.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Troll, you haven't left the house in 15yrs, troll. Quit daydreaming and listen to your mom. She's calling you for lunch. Go upstairs out of the basement like a good boy.

• 8 months ago

I see a mental hospital in your future

• 8 months ago

That would be an expensive way to play bowling as you'd likely be charged for the groceries and maybe the clean-up too.  And if not you could possibly be charged with public mischief.

• wowser
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

oh my. k I suspect you will regret it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.