Just asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 9 months ago

Have you seen heard or had something cheap pathetic or stupid happen to you at Walmart?

Have you seen heard or had something cheap pathetic or stupid happen to you at Walmart" Something that was so bad yet funny at the same time? Maybe something involving the Mcdonalds they have in there. Or involving trouble makers?

• y

Rarely use/go into a Walmart but without fail. Each and every time something stupid is going on. As far as cheap, what do they sell that isn't of cheap quality? Walmart is in case of emergency, break glass type shopping.

My wife, I'm sure, has some stories. She was a cashier for eleven years. There was a police sub-station at the front of the plaza and she said the cops were in the store just about every day.

I haven't had any problems, but one time (not at her store) I found $20 in the change return at the self checkout I used. I'm not dumb enough to yell, "Anyone lose $20?", but I did hang around for five minutes waiting to see if anyone came looking for their change. No one did.

Once saw your typical 600lbs. lady on a scooter, zero ef's given that she was taking up the entire aisle, taking her sweet time, and yelling at people for grabbing crap in front of her. Also saw two women fighting over a kid's jacket. I try to avoid Walmart as much as I can. 

No.  I've only been in Wal-Mart once when I was on vacation in a little town in Montana and there were no other stores. 

I have definitely wasted at least 15 minutes looking at the People of Walmart blog though.   Fifteen minutes of my life that unfortunately I'll never get back.

I heard a huge fart and maybe a poo as well?