why would she do this?

Long story short, I used to be a part of an online YouTube drama community until I realized it was a waste of time. I cut ties with a lot of the people because one, they were toxic and turning me into a toxic person, and two... they were a lot older than me and I wasn’t really clicking with them. Of the many people I conversed with on a daily basis, I only connected with like 2.

After I quit I used discord to keep in touch with one of them. Well I noticed that person started getting colder toward me and it was just me with intiated the conversations. Eventually I got sick of feeling like I was always bothering them so I unfriended them. They never friend requested me back, so I took that as to mean they werent interested in being friends.

Flash forward two months later, they friend request me again. I wish them a happy new year and they ignore me - for a week. So I unfriended them again.

Why do this? My other friend confirmed she was ignoring me because they were talking. Is that her way of revenge? How immature and childish. Anyway, I sent her a friend request then cancelled. I was going to ask her what was that all about but realized it was a waste of time. What a silly childish game to play. Your thoughts?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Tina
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Yes, it's a silly childish game to play. Don't torture yourself where they are concerned. They are not worth it. At least be thankful that you realized that they were just a waste of time. Friends don't do what they did to you. Forget about them and enjoy the friends that you have now. Block them so you contact you anymore. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.