Are people dying to get into cemeteries?
- Anonymous8 months agoFavorite Answer
It's easier to get in than out.
*farts like he's whining*
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
well, it's the last permanent address you will ever have. ....so be sure to pick a nice spot.
- Adullah MLv 78 months ago
Funny enough they all buy one for themselves, but never wanted to go there.
- Anonymous8 months ago
words couldn't be any truer
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- DavidLv 78 months ago
Yes, and sometimes they'll take the underground to get there.
- martinLv 58 months ago
That's the only way they can reside the there in peace and not have to worry about mowing their grass its an old one RR but aren't they the best
- Bill BLv 68 months ago
I can dig it.
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Yes,it will soon be standing room,only.
- Philip K. DuckLv 78 months ago
Or a burning desire to visit the crematorium.
- ,Lv 68 months ago
Yes, there's good food nearby, restaurant in peace.