I am in a mental hospital. How can I escape? I hate it here.?

Ask to speak to the administration. Ask them what legal basis they have for holding you there. Try to contact a mental health lawyer. Things like that maybe. Try to find a mental patient advocacy organization and talk to somebody there. There must be someway.

• atomic fireball
      1 month agoReport

Good for you. Because they basically torture people in those places. Like strapping you down and giving you injections against your will...ECT, lobotomizing psych drugs, etc. Torturers. Criminals. It’s all medieval. American brutality at its finest. 

cooperate with the nursing staff, take your medications and you will be released in no time.

Fake your death so that they take you out and bury you in a cemetary. You will want to hire someone to dig you up afterwards, or else you might die a terrible death. There you go, you are free!

Knockout one of the gaurds. Take his keys and walk out. 

• .

I don’t believe there is any definitive medical test for insanity, so all you need to do is start acting normal. If you do that enough, they will let you out.

• ioerr

act normal and eventually they'll throw you out