Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

Sending ❤️?

Hi I'm not used to the usage of the emojis so I wanted to know if using the heart (❤️) emoji in a phrase like ❤️ to you and your family or sending ❤️ is basically the same as saying "love to you" or "sending love"

personally for me, sending the heart is nice, but not as meaningful as actually saying I love you.

It honestly just depends on her personality. Sending love is the complete opposite of I love you. If I said sending love to you and your family, it’s me being completely platonic and friendly. Maybe even friend zoning. Unless someone says I love you, I would not think otherwise. It’s harmless. People send hearts to everyone. If she doesn’t send it to other guys then probably likes you. Might just be the person’s signature. Don’t read too much into it. Probably just friendly as girls don’t usually make the first move or let you know till you have