What punishment would I get for spray painting a swastika on a bathroom door at my local college? Do bathrooms have cameras? ?

Also I'm a HS student not a college student but the college is in my town. 

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

There are no cameras in bathrooms. I think you should do it and see what happens to you, you never know

• Brian1 month agoReport

problem is:  He left evidence behind what he planned to do on the internet...so no cameras needed to prosecute.  The police monitor the internet for intent.  I am not the police; but someone else in here might be.  

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The city attorney will see you as promoting a hate crime.  Your defense attorney; if court appointed will encourage you to take a plea deal...convince you that you are guilty.  If you hire your own lawyer; that lawyer will argue you were exercising your first amendment rights.  Basically: the poorer you are; and the extensiveness of your criminal history has everything to do with punishment.  It has nothing to do with skin color any more.  

Source(s): 3 felonies; and about 18 misdeamenors.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What do these two guys have to say about what you did?

Joseph Stalin says: To the goddam gulags with your swastica praising ***!

Adolf Hitler says: I always knew you wanted to support me and the death to all jews my wonderful great-great-grandson!

This answer has been translated from Russian and German to English so you can understand

Source(s): I interviewed them
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Could you [possibly grow a brain? That is a crime and you'll do time for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You should be exspelled. And no they do not!  Hitler and his friends killed millions for no good reason, so why are you so stupid that you pay humage to them?  J---a--!

• Being subhuman and wanting to destroy Germany is quite a good reason for execution.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm figuring that'll be the closest you ever get to college. When you're in the slammer you can brag to your cellmate .

• 1 month ago

Multiple crimes with prison time possible.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's destruction of property.  YOUR argument that this would be an example of a proud German-American wishing good luck to people using the bathroom is ludicrous.

Anything for attention, right, Mascara Boy?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Vandalism. The college could serve you a criminal trespass prohibiting you from returning indefinitely.

• 1 month ago

You should get fined based on the cost of cleanup, and a little more. 

And you would be denied entrance to the college.  But I would guess someone who did something like that would be too stupid to get into college anyway.  In fact that's probably why you did it.

• 1 month ago

Arrest. A criminal record. Jail time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.