Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I don’t want to kill myself I just want to hurt myself really badly but nobody seems to understand.?

I overdosed a few weeks ago but it wasn’t an attempted suicide It was just a version of self harm but nobody understood and are now calling me suicidal but I’m not, I don’t want to die I just wanted to feel something even if that something was pain. 

Maybe tell whoever is treating you for your problems and your parents/family that you're distressed (because you are) and that you're struggling. Self-harm isn't the way to do it.

And the truth about recovering is, it's up to YOU to do the work it takes to start getting better. but it's nice to have a support system.

maybe you should get some help

Suicide is the ultimate form of self harm.  Taking pills was a way of committing suicide not necessary self harm.  I think that you need help to understand why you want to inflict pain on yourself.  Please get the help that you need before you do something that you won't live to regret.