Getting a new job isn't the solution to get out of a job you hate. I will still take things personal at any other job?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Got some advice for you. Grow up. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You need to let it go.

At work people say ****...work your hours and leave.

Do not get caught gossiping, being friendly or dating at work.

All jobs have an ending date..

I always knew I had goals and each job was a stepping stone to the next.

• The problem is you not the job. You're taking things personally with what ever job you get, so you should try to stop doing that or you will never find a job that you like.

I got out of a job that I didn't like and found a job that I do like. So for some it is. 

• 1 month ago

Its like the brexit party i was wrong its time england to deal goods and wares to the world without the ties of the european union and being told what do .ENGLAND can rebuild its economic toes with the world .let the smart business leaders of england branch out into the world .each euro country needs to retain there identity

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like the problem is YOU, not the job, so you're the only who can fix it.

• 1 month ago

that is often the case yes, can you control what is going on at your current job.???

• 1 month ago

true but theres nothing wrong with getting another job

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like working is just not for you.

SMH.

Most people don't go to work because the enjoy the hell out of it.

You need a shrink.

• 1 month ago

You are right. I agree 100%. But unless you are wealthy, the only way to pay for bills is with a new job. I have worked 7 jobs in the last 8 years. Most were temporary. I hated all of my jobs except for a Summer Job I had 6 years ago and my current job. In other words, I hated 75% of my jobs up to this point. But work is important unless you have savings to cover all of your bills. 

Source(s): Life experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.