What do you think the Green Bay Packers need to do at the NFL draft, and in free agency and why?

what positions do you think the Green Bay Packers need to fill during the NFL draft, and in free agency and why?

• Cu Tie

I would trade away Aaron Rodgers, and draft a quarterback with the first round pick. If needed, try to move up to get Tua Tagovailoa or Justin Herbert. It is better to move on from a quarterback a year early than it is a year too late. Rodgers is only going to decline from here on out.

I think they need to go free agency that way the players can already be in the NFL and switch teams. Thus they will already know which players would fit in the team and which would not. 

• Bob

They need to draft wide receivers and defensive lineman.

They need to overhaul their front 7. 

Personally, I would switch to a 4-3. They have better personnel for that anyway. 

But assuming they don't do that I think they need to bring in an ILB and a DE for sure. Kenneth Murray should be available in the first round. In the second round maybe hope for a Raekwon Davis to drop but otherwise there are a lot of those 3-4 type DEs there. Just pick the best available. Late in the draft grab Naquan Jones. He's got good size and could fit as NT or be be a Richard Seymour type DE. 

In FA, I'd try to bring in Ndamukong Suh. He's big enough to be a NT but athletic enough to be a DE. Let him challenge at all 3 spots. 

I think there are 22 starting positions these morons need to switch out immediately.  They were really pathetic.

• Newton

They are poor against the run defensively. They need to beef up their defensive line. More and better wide receivers will help also.