Mounting a surveillance camera for the tool challenged here seeking advice?

Hi there, and if you're reading this, well thanks for reading this:) Okay.

SO..I'm going to place a small wireless surveillance cam above my front door but I'm extremely tool challenged. Even if I did own a drill I wouldn't be comfortable attempting to use it especially for this because I rent and would be scared of destroying the stucco. But I do have a new packet of JB WELD and I'm hoping that it may be able to be used in place of screws, can you tell me your thought? And also, what I plan to do is put the actual camera into a 4x4 plastic junction box facing down adhered to the stucco awning. Do you think this will work?

thanks for your feedback

• arther

you wont be able to hold it long enough for the jb to work

unfamiliar with stucco awning what are you fixing to if its ac sheet for a light camera drill a hole 3/16 in the center of the box get a 7 gauge panhead screw turn the clutch on the battery drill to low or use a screw driver and screw the screw in don't strip it it wont leave much of a mark when you take the camera down if its concrete do as Ryde,0n said

just 1 screw in the centre 

• Lv 7

if you rent, you NEED to discuss it with your landlord. you are not allowed to mount any new stuff without permission.

Get a drill , a 1/4" masonry bit and a couple of plastic anchors .

Line up mounting holes on your box with the location on the stucco surface , mark and drill them , insert the anchors . Then us wood or sheet metal screws through the box into the stucco/anchors .

When you take it down , there will be little more than 2 holes smaller than the diameter of a pencil you can fill with caulk .

Do it right the first time and you won't have to do it over .