why do i need windows softwear on my computer?

why do i need windows softwear on my computer

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Operating System

MS Office

Antivirus 

Search Engine like google chrome,opera, firefox and etc.

• 8 months ago

It depends on what you are going to use it for. THERE are free TOTALLY FREE OPERATING SYSTEMS just not all have as many programs as Microsoft does.

• 8 months ago

Microsoft provides lots of Softwares:

1) Operating System: Windows 10 is required because without OS that Hardware is just an idiot box. Use other operating systems if you don't like Windows 10. Personally, I like it.

2) MS Office: Without Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. you won't able to do any tasks. There are alternatives. You can try those.

• Steven
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

As we Windows makes computer system user-friendly by providing a graphical display and organising information so that it can be easily accessed. We have required window software to run system properly.  

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You don't!

You can use Linux instead.

• 8 months ago

actually you don't need, because there is others OS.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You don't need Windows software on your computer. The computer I am using to respond to your question doesn't have windows software on it.

• 8 months ago

You dont, you can use Android, linux, etc.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because most likely that is the operating system that it came with when you purchased it. I have provided a link to an article that goes into detail about alternatives.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because you have Windows OS on your computer, you need to run software that runs on that OS. If you had the Linux OS on your computer, then you'd need Linux software.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.